Pro-Ject RPM 5 Carbon
CALL US FOR INFORMATION ON THE FULL PRO-JECT LINE!
Mid-Level Resonance-Optimized Audiophile Turntable with 9cc EVO Carbon Tonearm – This is a KILLER turntable package that will give you incredible performance and hours of musical enjoyment… Value is off the charts at this price!
The RPM 5 Carbon utilizes a radical concept with a lot of innovations that originate from its big brother RPM 9 Carbon. A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. The acoustically inert platter is made from acrylic. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. The classy 9″cc Evo tonearm, which is made from carbon fiber, is suitable for any high-quality MM or MC cartridge. A TPE-damped counterweight eliminates unwanted resonances. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price.
- Precision belt drive using free-standing synchronous motor
- Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Acoustically inert acrylic platter
- 9” cc EVO tonearm made from carbon
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Adjustable aluminium tip-toe feet
- Three high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
- Handmade in Europe
- Nominal speeds: 33/45 r.p.m.
- Speed variance 33: 0,12%, 45: 0,10%
- Wow and flutter 33: 0,17%, 45: 0,08%
- Signal to noise: 73dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 8g
- Effective tonearm length: 9 ” (230mm)
- Overhang: 18mm
- Power consumption: 5 W max / <0,3W standby
- Outboard power supply: 15V DC / 800 mA AC, 90-264V AC, 47 – 63Hz
|Dimensions||32.3 × 43 × 15 cm|