Rega Planar 2
The Planar 2 was developed over two years alongside the latest Planar 3. Featuring the RB220 tonearm, a new 24 V, low noise motor, acrylic high gloss laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
The next step
The RB220 tonearm is packed with groundbreaking new features designed to enhance performance and make setup extremely simple. The RB220 incorporates Rega designed ultra-low friction bearings (Patent Pending), housed within a brand new, stiffer and lightweight bearing housing. This was developed with new updated adjustable bias (as of Autumn 2020) allowing greater flexibility and compatibility with a wide range of cartridges The new housing also includes an integrated arm clip and uses Rega’s latest custom aluminium arm tube.
- RB220 precision tonearm
- Rega Carbon cartridge factory fitted
- 24 V low noise, low vibration motor
- 10 mm float glass opti-white platter
- Supplied with clear dust cover as standard
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Hand assembled RB220 tonearm
- Factory fitted Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- 24 V low noise motor
- Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D)
- 447 x 117 x 360 mm
- 5.5 kg