Rega Planar 6
$1,595.00 – $2,495.00
The Planar 6 is constructed around a unique ultra-light foam core plinth and HPL laminates. It is designed to deliver a level of performance beyond anything at this price. The Planar 6 features the RB330 tonearm and a dual-layer float glass platter. The supplied Neo turntable power supply provides convenient speed selection, advanced anti-vibration control, and electronic fine speed adjustment.
The Planar 6 is built around the huge success of the RP8 and RP10 turntables. It is the first new Rega turntable to be constructed with an ultra-lightweight Tancast 8 polyurethane foam core plinth (a material developed for the aerospace industry). This material is sandwiched between a new HPL (high pressure laminate). HPL is exceptionally thin whilst extremely rigid and is presented in a stunning Polaris matt grey finished with high gloss polymer black edge trim.
The Planar 6 now benefits from a single piece, machined aluminium sub-platter, a new 24 V motor hand tuned and matched to its own Neo power supply and custom drive pulley fitted with our upgrade drive belt as standard.
- RB330 tonearm with stainless balance weight
- Exact (MM), Ania (MC) or Ania Pro (MC) cartridge factory fitted (optional)
- Dual layer float glass platter
- Double brace technology
- Tancast 8 foamcore plinth
- Custom matched Neo PSU
- EBLT advanced drive belt
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Hand assembled precision RB330 tonearm
- 24 V low noise motor
- Dual layer smoked / clear glass platter
- RCA / Phono
- Mini DIN for connection to supplied Neo PSU
- Planar 6 Turntable Dimensions (lid closed) (W x H x D)
- 447 x 120 x 360 mm
- Neo PSU Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 180 x 50 x 155 mm
- 5.2 kg