Tsakiridis – Zeus MM/MC Hybrid Phono Preamplifier
Tsakiridis amplifiers are handmade in Athens, Greece by people who care about music. We’ve been absolutely blown away by the sonic purity, realism, and beauty of these amplifiers! Impeccable build quality, and one of the quietest operating tube amps we’ve ever heard. Mated with the right loudspeakers and sources, the Tsakiridis amps will amaze you and fill your room with beautiful music. The fact that they are a bargain in the world of high end tube amplification is icing on the cake!
Zeus is a Moving Coil (MC) – Moving Magnet (MM) hybrid Phono preamplifier.
Hybrid because it utilizes ultra low noise op-amp ICs in the input stage and a tube (6DJ8) output stage in cathode follower arrangement.
Equipped with sophisticated power supply which provides four independent DC power supplies.
Zeus provides five input resistor selections, four input capacitance selections and four gain selections to match perfectly your phono cartridge.
Meliculous to the last detail this phono preamplifier is said to be a world class device.
Zeus, Moving Coil / Moving Magnet Preamplifier, (1 x 6DJ8).
- Four (4) Independent DC Power Supplies.
- Five (5) Selections of Input Resistance.
- Four (4) Selections of Input Capacitances.
- Four (4) Selections of Gain.
- Ultra Low Noise Input Stage.
- Double Face Printing Circuit with Separete Signal & Power Path.
- Power Supply Capacitors United Chemicon.
- Porcelain Tube Base.
- Hand Made Power Transformer.
- High Grade Polypropylene Signal Capacitors.
- Metal Film Resistors with Low Tolerance 1%.
- Gold Plated Input Connectors Ultimax.
- Gold Plated Output Connectors Ultimax.
- Five Years Guarantee.